March 17, 2010

CSKs have opened their account!

In continuation to the previous post, my Shivaratri was fruitful yesterday. What a spectacular match by CSK (hey CSKs, you heard me very disappointed yesterday..right?) against the Khan's KKRs. I didn't even doze off for a single ball in the whole match (without a cup of hot coffee..yey)!!!

I always marvel at Dhoni's captaincy be it a winning or a losing match, perhaps one of the best captaincies in cricket. He is such a stable batsman and skipper. Badri's 43 was quite valuable. Initially the way Murali Vijay was batting seemed like a test match. Thank God Dhoni- Badri partnership did wonders on the field. They put up a total near to impossible. I was thrilled when the whole Eden garden crowd went spellbound by our batting and fielding. KKRs..relax people..you needed a break!


I am very happy that my Shivaratri was worth it. Hope it doesn't cause any inconvenience today. Mr.Dhoni and co I expect lot more such spectacular cricket from you in the coming matches. All the best!


Chennai Super Kings ku oru 'O' podunga pa!!!

P.S: Chennai Super Kings ku oru 'O' podunga pa: A way of cheering for CSK in Tamil






No comments:

Post a Comment