I know that it has been quite sometime since Banu tagged me. Not that it has vanished from my memory, but I have been waiting for the right-feel-moment to write this post, for I find it pretty interesting. Meanwhile this unknown guilt factor has made me write this post and delay no further.
( Note to self: Need to post a sequel for the housewarming party after taking pictures of the house. )
As per this tag - I need to list at least 10 things that I have ever wanted or done which my gender is not supposed to.
1. Is it possible to practise payyan paakum padalam ?!? he..he..;)
2. Always wanted to stroll alone along the streets late in the night counting the stars, listening to the nocturnal birds and admire night life!
3. Want it to be less-a-burden and more-a-fun opening the wardrobe and choosing clothes to wear in the morning
4. Happy to have inculcated more interest in soccer and F1 car race
5. Wondered how men have conquered the skill of shrinking shopping time to just few min where I end up spending days...please please don't mistake, I still love shopping ;)
6. Wish had more interest in electronic gadgets and politics
7. When I was in school, it was considered not-a-lakshanam for girls to stand near the street corners and talk with friends
8. Wished to get back to hostel well after roll call time (say 10 pm), walk right-royally through the entrance and smirk at the guard
9. Tempted to slap those perverts who lean-pull-push you in the bus under the pretense of over crowd or jolter of the bus
10. If I could give good (in fact massive) piece of my mind to those "Street Romeos" who utter and do all nonsense just to attract you
Well having said all these, I am not unsatisfied even a bit for how I have been brought up and living till this day of my life. Kudos to my family!!!
Now for the fun part - tagging! I am more than eager to read the versions of you guys.
See you soon :)
P.S: lakshanam: characteristics
payyan paakum padalam: boy seeing/watching ritual instead of the usual girl seeing/watching process when looking for alliance